Legal name: Narine Serobyan: Private Entrepreneur
VAT number: 83649847
Using any of the services posted on Mountea.am means that you agree to “accept” the terms of delivery below.
“Mountea” can deliver goods through couriers, logistics companies or individuals.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
- In order to purchase the goods / services offered by Mountea, it is necessary to add the preferred goods / services to the cart, and then approve the order.
- Depending on the shipping address, the shipping price may change. The amount must be paid consists of the price of all the goods in the basket and shipping costs.
- In case of any new order or change of order, notifications and mails can be sent to buyers and the suppliers of the presented goods / services.
- The invoice is attached to the delivered package, where the order number, the list of delivered items, price and the total cost are indicated.
- The buyer has the right to reject, return or change the order. In case of refusal of the order after delivery, the buyer is obliged to pay for delivery.
- If the reason for the rejection of the order is the damaged packaging, it is necessary to make a corresponding note in the delivery receipt. In this case, the product is changed or fully reimbursed, including shipping costs.
- The delivery price is presented in the following table
Delivery in Yerevan – 500 AMD
Delivery during the day after ordering (if the order was placed on a working day until 17:00)
Delivery in the Regions – 1000 AMD
Delivery within 3-7 days after ordering (if the order was placed on a working day until 17:00)
Express delivery in Yerevan – 1000 AMD
Delivery within 3 hours after ordering (if the order was placed on a working day until 17:00)